All messages and communication are dealt with personally by Eddie Manning and will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt. I can be contacted on the phone number below and through this e-mail link.
Your personal details, travel plans and credit card details will be treated as strictly confidential and not passed to any third party (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Any information collected is used solely to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. You will not be sent marketing messages or e-mails, other than in connection with your reservation.
Charges & payment
Your reservation will be confirmed by email once payment or deposit is received. If you do not wish to be charged in full until closer to travel date then please email to request late charge. All reservations include a non-refundable administration fee of Ł25 (unless stated otherwise). If you are paying cash then a Ł25 (or greater) non-refundable deposit is required to confirm. This will be deducted from the balance payable.
Your payment card details will not be stored on our computer system and any written records are held securely and shredded according to accounting requirements. All transactions take place on a fully secure server operated by the merchant services bank (Worldpay). You are protected against loss for any unauthorised charges by your card issuer.
Cancellation and "NO SHOW" policy
- Flight delays are not subject to extra charges; so long as you are still travelling on the same flight number.
- If your flight is cancelled then YOU must notify immediately by telephone to the number below. Airlines will not give information to us regarding your travel plans. If you are switched to another flight, and you notify us immediately by telephone of the new flight details, then there is not normally any charge, except where the driver has already been dispatched. If no cancellation call is received by telephone and you do not arrive then this will be considered a "NO SHOW". In case of NO SHOW a charge is payable upto the full quoted fare for the journey.
- If you need to cancel or change a booking; then please advise immediately. Cancellation notified at least 48 hours before travel will not normally incur any further charge except for the Ł25 administation fee (or non-refundable deposit) included in all bookings.
- Cancellation or changes within 48 hours of travel must be notified immediately by telephone to the number below. A charge of upto the full amount of the reservation may be payable for cancellations received less than 48 hours before time of travel.
- If for any reason you do not see your driver on arrival at the port or airport then we must be contacted on the telephone number below - also shown on your confirmation. If we do not receive a call from you; and you do not travel, then this will be considered a NO SHOW. A full fare will be charged and no refund given.
Multiple arrivals/departures/pick-ups and drop-offs
We offer fixed rates with no hidden extra charges for all bookings. All quotes given are honoured for your specific journey. If you modify from the quoted or confirmed journey, then as you would reasonably expect, an extra charge may be payable depending on your new requirements. Airport pick-ups and drop-offs are quoted for one terminal only unless specified otherwise - if there are multiple terminal pick-ups or drop-offs then these must be advised on inquiry and reservation so that a firm, fixed rate can be given. Do not assume that all flights or airlines will arrive into the same terminal. If you should arrive, and only then inform us that others in your group are arriving on different flights or airlines NOT ALREADY ADVISED TO US, then the extra time, distance and parking will be charged. Some terminals at Heathrow are over 4 miles apart by road!
If there are multiple airline arrivals/departures for your group then you MUST advise us on reservation to avoid extra fees!
Changes to bookings
Changes to bookings are permitted at any time. Accomodation of change requests depends on current availability and is subject to any additional fees for new or differing journey requirements. There is no charge for the first change; however subsequent changes may incur fees for time spent working on your further change of booking. If your airline or cruiseline schedules change, or if there is a delay then no change fees are payable.